Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in short im getting married tomorrow, wish me luck!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Congrats, we will miss you. :hello:
:crackup:

I wont be going anywhere though. she wont let me sell the BigCat

Attachments

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
T-minus 22hrs till the Death of a fellow ZX-10R member!
Bigcat10r was a nice fellow, had huge dreams! Then he decided to walk down the isle to his death, so i say farewell to this bright young chap as he puts his man card to rest 6ft under! You will be missed my dear friend!
:rip:

Just Kiddin bro! Congrats!!!:eek:ccasion1

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T-minus 22hrs till the Death of a fellow ZX-10R member!
Bigcat10r was a nice fellow, had huge dreams! Then he decided to walk down the isle to his death, so i say farewell to this bright young chap as he puts his man card to rest 6ft under! You will be missed my dear friend!
:rip:

Just Kiddin bro! Congrats!!!:eek:ccasion1
LMAO! Ive made it very clear that if she ever tried to make me bikeless shed just as soon be single again. Told her I loved her but i CAN live without her. she didnt like that:headshake

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
LOL Thats awesome! I told my ol lady that too, i said ive had a bike before you came along and ill have a bike after you leave if you try to make me choose!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol got the bike after her but u know how that works.

TIGGI, I wish I got head in the morning! and nah i was looking to switch to a 14 and she flipped out bec ive put so much into it.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
her friend did giver her some strawberry kiwi lube thats edible so im definitely anticipating that

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
358 Posts
LOL, +1 on that morning head thing, what is that again???
May years ago in a galaxy far far away, my high school sweetheart would sneak into my room in the morning over the summer and wake me up with morning head. Best time of my life.

Summer time, no job, no school, living on a lake, dating a horny high school cheerleader. :weed::leghump:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
May years ago in a galaxy far far away, my high school sweetheart would sneak into my room in the morning over the summer and wake me up with morning head. Best time of my life.

Summer time, no job, no school, living on a lake, dating a horny high school cheerleader. :weed::leghump:
LIVIN THE DREAM!

I do remember once we stayed at my aunts house on theyre private lake and she woke me up with breakfast, redbull and some pussy...it was glorious

1 - 20 of 101 Posts