·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
And?

How much did Howard Hughe's car sell for at Barret Jackson? $1.62 million is the answer.
http://newcarbuyingguide.com/index.php/news/main/3807/event=view

Some rich guy who can piss a million dollars away with no sweat will buy it and have "a piece of history."

There is so much collecting going on, there will be tons of people with news paper clippings and useless plates but in XX years that car could be worth a lot to another RICH collector.

Guess I should have tried to get my friend to get me in on the fund raiser at his house.
They have pictures with Obama at their house, not something everyone can just go buy. Though it cost them plenty to throw the fund raisers I'm sure.

·
Registered
609 Posts
It's kind of Ironic, because the only people that can afford that car are going to be the ones that get taxed out the nose as soon as Obama takes office... Then they're going to be bitter and not want the car anymore :lol:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
It's kind of Ironic, because the only people that can afford that car are going to be the ones that get taxed out the nose as soon as Obama takes office... Then they're going to be bitter and not want the car anymore :lol:
You mean like the rich people who helped him raise money and don't seem to mind putting a little more money into the Country to help out rather than send it to tax shelters and skirt the law.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts