Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
LOL...I thought it was going to be a countdown to when he takes office...I was going to respond with "I don't need a clock to tell me the world is going to end," but I like this clock.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
LOL...I thought it was going to be a countdown to when he takes office...I was going to respond with "I don't need a clock to tell me the world is going to end," but I like this clock.
:+1: I was ready to leave this :suicide: :lol:

·
Registered
615 Posts
No one cannot be worse than Bush. Go Obama!
Obviously, since we cannot see into the future yet, this has yet to be seen:badteeth:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Obviously, since we cannot see into the future yet, this has yet to be seen:badteeth:
:bs: I couldn't agree more with badexample :headshake Our beloved country is in ruins. I don't usually get into political debates but I can't see how things could possibly get any worse than they are now.

AFMEDIC

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
:+1:

:bs: I couldn't agree more with badexample :headshake our beloved country is in ruins. I don't usually get into political debates but i can't see how things could possibly get any worse than they are now.

Afmedic

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Whatever!!! This is BUSH last weekend in office... It just funny how this world works..._______ Always left to clean shit up. I am just shock how less intellegent this country is, to be happy with the very poor performance of BUSH!!! That shit is just NOT acceptable to me!!!! period

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
i will say it sucks living up here in nova this weekend with all this political :bs: the only good thing is i have off monday and tuesday due to the roads being shut down and me not being able to get into the building that i work in...time to drink some :beer: and have a good four day weekend...and that clock is fucking funny

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I'm only laughing because that clock is wrong.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cracks me up to see how "hate" is always used as an attempt to squelch criticism of Mr. Obama. I don't think I've seen the hatred towards him yet, like that which Mr. Bush has faced. I harbor no animosity towards Obama, I just think that he's not the most qualified character for president, however no candidates were really super strong that I saw this time around.

·
Registered
664 Posts
That's funny. Bush started out as unqualified. And pretty much stayed there. :).

Everything I've seen about Obama and his team is a huge improvement. I don't understand how anybody wouldn't think this country is in better shape now (leadership wise). It's such an improvement to have open mindedness and intelligence, leaders who aren't embarrassments. America is in bad shape, but we are a great country and on our way back to being respected again.

One improvement would be if Pelosi and some others in Congress weren't so party oriented. I would love to never hear "Democrat" or Rebublican" mentioned again. That blame game isn't working and I hope politicians get the message. People just want politicians to work together and get some good done for a change.

·
Registered
429 Posts
i hope that obama does a great job, so all you ppl that hate him will grow to accept him because of all the good he will do. I dont see why ppl have to hate so much,

·
Registered
100 Posts
RussMcB I must agree, I could do w/o having to hear about partisanship. Without it though, politics would be dedicated to serving people, solving problems and protecting our rights. As is, it's based on causing and unearthing corruption, robbing tax payer and shifting the blame. Partisanship makes all that possible.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts