Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I have an 02 sensor plug for sale in the classifieds. Kinda expensive though at $350.00. But it comes with a FREE Dynojet Wideband Commander!

JJ

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have an 02 sensor plug for sale in the classifieds. Kinda expensive though at $350.00. But it comes with a FREE Dynojet Wideband Commander!

JJ
How do you program your own map when you have this wideband commander? Ive been tempted to buy one but dont know how to go about programming my own map.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
How do you program your own map when you have this wideband commander? Ive been tempted to buy one but dont know how to go about programming my own map.
I have never done it but as I understand it the Wideband has some data loging. It records RPM and Gear position and A/F ratio. You download this and then use the data to tweak your map. So it is more than just the gauge to watch as you ride it or run it on a dyno.

I really dont know for sure. I was going to find out then sold the Akro pipe that had a bung already welded.

There is a good thread on this forum. The link is in my Part 2 thread in the classifieds where my Wide Band is 4 sale currently. It pretty much explains it. Much better than I can.

JJ

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
those plugs are prob 8-12 bux or so.... I used to have 2 of them layin around Id send to ya but you should be able to find them either online or at a local speed shop, I Think mine were liek 18mm thread but not positive....

nothign came with you kit at all?

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
those plugs are prob 8-12 bux or so.... I used to have 2 of them layin around Id send to ya but you should be able to find them either online or at a local speed shop, I Think mine were liek 18mm thread but not positive....

nothign came with you kit at all?
No they were not included :dontknow: I have tried M18 becuase they are the most popular but they were too big. I believe they are M12. I "borrowed" two M12 bolts from work and they do not thread into the collectors correctly. I am really at a lose here as to what size these threads are :dontknow: I have emailed Leovince about this and hopefully they will get back to me.

P.S. Mary at Superbikesupply contacted LeoVince on my behalf. The person she talked to said that they had a shortage of O2 bung plugs for some reason. The rep said that he can ship them to me for free in three weeks. I want to plug them now so I can hear it!!!!! :cry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts