Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
What happened to Tammi Ann? She made scenes that were freaky seem normal :thumbsup:
She dated director Al Borda before he went off to start Skin Industries. I think she retired around this time.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Sandra Romain and Lanny Barby

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I think Sandra JUST retired from the biz...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
There are always scenes in post-production. Just because you see or don't see a regular on a particular site doesn't indicate if they are still around. I had heard from one of the girls (and neighbor) that she was finally retiring and returning to Romania.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Wow...I've been to Romania...3rd world atmosphere in 2nd World setting. Too bad for her...Only good thing there is the women and some really kick ass museums.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Are you kidding? With the money she made here, she can live like a queen. :1848:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Ava Devine just for shear rawness.
She has an interesting way of saying hello... a few years ago, I shot her for a friend's production. I was interviewing her, and she basically dropped to her knees and started blowing me.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #93

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
She has an interesting way of saying hello... a few years ago, I shot her for a friend's production. I was interviewing her, and she basically dropped to her knees and started blowing me.
Lucky fucker...I would have blown a load just on her unzipping me.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Get Jayden James.
We'll see... Rebecca Linares is probably next... then I want to bring in a girl who actually rides like Phoenix Marie or Daisy Marie. Maybe Rachel Starr.

I have been really digging Gianna Michaels' hugemangous titties lately.
I've been trying to set something up with her recently, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her lately.

Maxx, you are a lucky bastard. Did you say you have met Rachel Starr? Man, I'm diggin her lately.
I met Rachel when she was brand new. She was riding a Gixxer 750 then. I think she's been riding a 1K since. We were supposed to shoot a scene on a bike, but we lost touch with one another. I ran into her at the AEE in LV in January. She still want to shoot something, but I think she only does Girl/Girl now. Probably a boyfriend thing...

81 - 100 of 178 Posts