Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,
I finally made it out to the Nordschleife of Nurburgring about 2 weeks ago during a week off. SWEET! I had been practicing the turns and all on Tourist Trophy, but nothing prepares you for the real deal. I was pretty nervous at first due to the high volume of motorcycle (hell, any vehicle) crashes lately. After the first 2-3 corners I settled down and really enjoyed the track. It was pretty crazy actually driving the course.......exotic cars screaming past you.....dropping into the first and second carousels.......and that straightaway! This was definitely only the first of many trips out to The Ring. I'm finally coming off my high so i think it's time to make a return visit.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
:thumbsup: sweet sounds like:mrgreen: fun that place is on my wish list fo sho! get any pics?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they are all of me from behind so you all get to see my sexy a$$! HAHA!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang, I didn't think this was a racing topic but...........I was just throwing out that I'm on this 'Riding Germany high'. Oh well, I guess that makes me a 'Racer' now, yes!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone know how I can lower the quality of the pictures to get them under the posting limit? They are about 1mb a piece.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
upload them to a sight like photobucket and it automatically resizes them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts