Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Green Knight said:
After seeing this exhuast I'm almost sure I want to get an '05 10R and stick one of these babies on it. VERY sweet looking imo. It just might end up being obnoxiously loud, not sure if thats good or bad, hehe. It is deffiantly the look I want though.

http://racefit-exhaust.com/index.html
Looks cheap IMO. Kinda like a stock K5 exhaust cut down with a "RaceFit" sticker on it. :dontknow: Get a D&D if you want loud, or just take the packing out of the can!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IG Ksan said:
whe are you getting a 10? I am interested on how this exhaust sounds
Eh... not sure about that yet... If I did it the latest would be next spring. Only reason I'd pick one up sooner is for fear all the 05's would be gone from the floor. I don't have the money to do it right yet and don't really want a new bike just collecting dust in my garage over the winter.

As of right now I'm trying to get my racing going. Trying to find a decent priced toy hauler to get to and from the track without spending tons of cash on hotel rooms.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I've got the slash cut and it's loud as hell. But it's fun sometimes. I thought about sellin it but I changed my mind. It does look cool and gets alot of attention. Wow I type alot of short sentences. yup. I. Definently do. Ha. ha. ha.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Maze, how many miles do you have on the bike with that exhaust again?

Cause I really wanna take my muffler off...:badteeth:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does look like a Gsxr Thou pipe, now everyone want's one. People said it looked like shit a first, now the R6 and Kawi 650 have it. Pretty soon everyone is gonna want one just like the 2006 10R !!! :crackup:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
If you buy g1k you could save the money it would cost for the s/o, just gut the original and put some screen on the end of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts