Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought I would start this thread because I am currently in recovery and pretty much stuck in my bed and I am bored. You can only watch so many movies, and my wife watches a couple other kids during the day, so I stay in my room for the most part because kids irritate me. So I will be talking to you guys, so come on lay a joke down or do some bench racing anything, just help me entertain myself

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Man that sucks. What're you recovering from and how long? And do all kids irritate you, including yours (assuming that's what you meant when you said wife's watching other kids)?

I'm actually supposed to be at work today, but we all got walking pneumonia this week and drs' orders was to take off 2 days because i''m highly contaigious. Of course, my wife goes straight to work, which may say as much about me as her illness, son goes back to school, and i'm free to do whatever i want (which seems to be waste time on here, do laundry, and that's it so far). May go to the local range and fire off a few rounds in a bit or do a short ride as the weather is great here, 60ish and perfectly clear, sunny day.

Well, here's hoping for a quick recovery and that the kids don't drive you outta your mind. I'll check in later. Right now i've got panties and spongebob underwear to fold and put away. Then i may launder some of my son's and wife's stuff:lol:.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, prepare for back story: my last trip to Iraq I rolled my ankle there was a small fracture but instead of leaving my Soldiers I just rapped it in duct tape and laced my boots up tight, well upon return to the states I noticed that when I ran my ankle would swell and get all shitty, and it was prone to roll really easy. I started seeing a Doc about it but because I kept going to Army schools I never got it looked at real in depth. Well in April I reported to recruiting duty (sucks) so I started seeing a doc again. Well they MRIed it and found out I had a severed ligament. So they sent me to Stanford Univ. and they cut me open, reconnected the one ligament, tightened another one and stitched up one that was ripped. They say I will be in a cast for 8 weeks and 1 year before I am fully recovered.

On the kid thing, I am fine with my kids, but other people raise there kids different, so my kids know what flies and what don't, other people have different rules so there kids think shit like jumping on the couch is cool. You know same shit that probably pissed off your parents.

Sorry to here about the pnemonia, hope you recover quick man. Make sure you air dry your lacy thongs so the don't stretch out

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn man that sucks :-/ if you need to shoot the shit and are on AIM hit me up... same SN as here.
no prob bro, how is the new bike treating you, you got it modded as much as the Gen 1 yet

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got it running faster than my gen1 not nearly as modded lol... when I go into the motor then she'll be a monster :thumbsup:
Nice, one day I am gonna rip the old Gen 3 apart and "improve" it

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Have you watched "The Walking Dead" and Breaking Bad? Good shows and will keep you busy for a few days.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you watched "The Walking Dead" and Breaking Bad? Good shows and will keep you busy for a few days.
Watched them out already, thanks for the idea though.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If all else fails, Jerk off..........
I would try to beat my personal record, but they got me on pain meds that affect the dick control, takes forever

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
this is a funny thread. And TMY10Er and I haven't even started yet in here.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this is a funny thread. And TMY10Er and I haven't even started yet in here.
When TMY shows up shit will get funny. Love that guy

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
When TMY shows up shit will get funny. Love that guy
right back at ya bud, sorry to hear about you being laid up for a while BUT the jerking off suggestion sent me straight to the bathroom!!:lol: this is a perfect time to get an xbox, some cold ones, and a good game you can play for hours on end to kill some time!!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
right back at ya bud, sorry to hear about you being laid up for a while BUT the jerking off suggestion sent me straight to the bathroom!!:lol: this is a perfect time to get an xbox, some cold ones, and a good game you can play for hours on end to kill some time!!!!:mrgreen:
That's what I do when the other kids go home. During the day I sit in my room like a creepy shut in and watch movies, and dick around on the Internet with my phone. I text my wife to bring me stuff. Occasionally I hobble out to the garage and look at my toys and day dream. But at least I am avoiding work, I hate recruiting bunch of fuckin stupid teenagers that think life will be handed to them, they love lookin at my 10R but they don't wanna do the work to get their own

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Def get a game system. When I tore the ligaments in my shoulder all I did was play call of duty and learn how to switch hit ;) I'm right handed and it was defitely weird. As far as pain need affect the meat pistol, shit made me last too fuckin long. Long enuf that u get cotton mouth, but I'm no quitter I gets mine! :ldiw:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts