Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Did you see the shoe fly over the guardrail? LOL!!
He was definately dazed and confused.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
i swore there was another though where the guy is ripping up the curves and leans over too far in a curve and the floor board lifts the tires off the ground and he eats guard rail like this video

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
There is something seriously odd about that zone. More people go down there then anywhere else.

I could never figure it out.

·
Does not drive into smoke
2,156 Posts
There is something seriously odd about that zone. More people go down there then anywhere else.

I could never figure it out.
Gravitational anomaly? Tractional anomaly? lol

I'm guessing people see the cameras and push it to look cool in the video... :dontknow:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Gravitational anomaly? Tractional anomaly? lol

I'm guessing people see the cameras and push it to look cool in the video... :dontknow:

Or having human dna lol.

I've seen all types of riders go down, good, newbs, pro, etc.. the cameras are a part of it. But some of the spills are from nothing out of the ordinary. I think there's a Bermuda Traingle or something going on.
:dontknow:

·
Does not drive into smoke
2,156 Posts
But some of the spills are from nothing out of the ordinary. I think there's a Bermuda Traingle or something going on.
:dontknow:
Wellll... Given that this is your neighborhood, I suggest that you investigate. :smile: I'm actually curious myself.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Maybe armorall sprayed on the road.??

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
He panicked. He could have easily made that. Especially with that leg out/Rossi body position he had goin!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Wellll... Given that this is your neighborhood, I suggest that you investigate. :smile: I'm actually curious myself.

I have since the 1990's. Of all the dozens of canyons in Southern Cali (Except a stretch on Angeles Crest where a LOT go down and over the cliff, either airlifted or fatalities but that's due to 100+mph sweeps) this one little turn gets the most accidents. And it's not like they are ripping through at 65+mph or what not. Any given Sunday and you'll see them just fall, drop, crash. There's more youtube vids on this 20 yard turn than anywhere else.

·
Registered
117 Posts
ha ha

he totally had it coming for 3 reasons
1. It's a scooter not a real cornering motorcycle.
2. wearing shorts and crocks.
3. being a douche and speeding a girls scooter

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
:lol: I like the knee pad...what was that..his generic knee slider?

·
Registered
74 Posts
As soon as I read crocs I knew what video it was lmao. That corner is notorious for spills. Just look at rnickeymouse's channel and you will see tons of vids of spills and near misses. Static is right, not sure why I have ridden that road so many times and I think the main thing is people come in to hot and then end up trying to scrub off too much speed or they target fixate on the guardrail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts