Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK......I am definately not mechanically inclined. I can only do normal stuff like oil change, battery replace, and changing exhaust from headers on. So this might be a dumb question but here goes........I recently laid my bike down due to a dumb a^* I was riding with wrecking while stunting. Anyways it ran fine rode it all the way home. Now after taking all plastic off to replace front cowl and rear tail and to do oil change at same time. I tried to start the bike because it has not been started in a couple of weeks. Battery was dead so I tried the trusty push start in 1st which always works and it feels like while clutch is pulled in bike is responding like clutch is not pulled in. I checked cable all the way to clutch case and everything is moving correctly. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Bike will start with all plastics off and exhaust muffler removed, correct??? Someone help me out!

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
If you battery is completely dead it will not start! a fuel injection system need a minimum of current to charge the system if you battery is too low it will not prime the sys! …charge your battery on 2 amp for 10 hours and try again! it should then start!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Cant really help you but have to say unless you are calm,cool and laid back like me i hope you did not smash your friends face in.My boy just drop my bike last fri and still has not recive the parts he orderd for me.Hope your baby turns over easier soon man.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Actually I figured it out so if anyone retarded like me reads this if you disconnect anything that has to do with power to your computer and then reconnect it while in 1st gear and key on you f*&^ your computer and confuse it. Pain but had to start in 2nd then put in neutral to keep running the shift through all gears while riding it but everything is great now. Thanks for trying to help though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts