Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

Slow Poke
Discussion Starter #44
Yep me to but them 14's are some fast ass bikes. Put good rider on one you got a beast then馃槈

Yes they absolutely are! Even better is that I think Teasley has the stock motor busa record in good air and he's light as hell and went 8.54. So KAW POWER!!!!

Registered
teasley was running mid 8.50's/8.60's on the one stop gen 2 busa on mr12 at the cup race mid nov. mid 50's was his best.

Slow Poke
Discussion Starter #48

Registered
Man I definitely can't hang with the east coast or florida mph. Just doesn't happen here.

On the bright side, Ben Knight just confirmed I not only have the 14R record, but I have the stock motor stock clutch 8th mile world record out of all bolt on bikes!
kudos mate..:thumbsup:

BD

Registered

Registered
That's awesome BG! Cut weight out of that thing anywhere you can. They are real pigs, but the motor is killer. Add a turbo for retinal detachment! Here are some dyno comparisons I have done. First one is a 2006 stock with a pipe and a 100 shot. LOOKOUT!
Second graph is the same ZX14 (all motor) vs an 04 ZX10 stock with a muzzy pipe.

Attachments

Slow Poke
Discussion Starter #55
That's awesome BG! Cut weight out of that thing anywhere you can. They are real pigs, but the motor is killer. Add a turbo for retinal detachment! Here are some dyno comparisons I have done. First one is a 2006 stock with a pipe and a 100 shot. LOOKOUT!

Second graph is the same ZX14 (all motor) vs an 04 ZX10 stock with a muzzy pipe.

Man that's badass! That's good power! I'm definitely not gonna spray that much on mine. I've actually been thinkin about leaving my stock clutch in for a while next season and see how quick it will go with head and cams, then 40-50 horse of spray before I put my rock in. I'm hoping it'll make around 275 on spray. 275 on a stock clutch should be interesting! Haha

41 - 55 of 55 Posts