Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it! not again rite here at riding season Im injured again!I was cutting up with a friend and hit him wrong! Afterwards rite away I heard a sudden snap in my arm.Two days later and 3 doctors later they think I have a torn bicep!It seems to be rolled up at the armpit and the crease in front of my elbow!Im scheaduled for surgery this friday,they are saying Im gonna be down for three to four months!Has anybody had this surgery Im gonna go crazy!Maybe time for mods?I had the same kinda shit happen bout this last year only it was a broke leg but I was able to ride then,dont look like im gonna be able to this time!:sad::badteeth:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Donjoy braces work wonders, get that shit stitched back up and do your own alternative physio therapy on your bike.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Well that sucks. I had a partially torn bicep once, it's no picnic. Take FAF's advise and get to work, you don't really use the biceps that much riding anyway.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well that sucks. I had a partially torn bicep once, it's no picnic. Take FAF's advise and get to work, you don't really use the biceps that much riding anyway.
How long did your recovery take?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts