Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone have any experience at hooking one of these up. I wanna make so its rpm activation but theirs so many wires coming off it and the direction are universal for anything. any help at all

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so the red wire goes to the power side of the solenoid and the blue wire goes with the ground wire coming of the solenoid. do you know of any other wires coming off that i will need . Like tach signal?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know what wires you used for the tps sensor and what wire for the coil pack. Like what color are the wires on the bike not the controller it self

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
from mini connect large black wire directly to neg. on battery. small black to good frame ground. large blue wire to one side of solenoid, mini large red wire to other side of solenoid.. green (tach signal) wire to # 1 coil uncommom colored wire. two wires to each coil, 4 same color, 4 different, tap uncommon color. three wires on tps, connect the white/blue stripe from mini to the center wire , it is the output for solenoid activation at certian throttle position. white from mini to your mini activation switch to arm system. this is all needed for one stage. yellow wire is for triggering other devices, rest are for 2nd solenoid activation.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK the solenoid has two black wires and i have one of them grounded. So the blue and red wire coming off the mini go the other wire on the solenoid and then to battery?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
large blk to neg. battery, small blk ground to frame. chgd my first reply, simplier just to wire solenoid with large blue and large red direct from mini. didnt mean to confuse.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok cool Thanks. I have MSD two step i wonder if i could run the tach green off the mini to one of the green tach wires off the two step. The two step plugs right into the coils on top to.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i would tap the wires together as a single connection at the # 1coil wire, instead of placing the draw load for 2 step on the mini systems wire path, might intefere with the mini's signal.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
so you're going to run a wot 2 step in staging? if u do and wire the tps to activate the mini then u will hit the nitrous staged up throttle locked, clutch in if u reach the programmed nitrous start rpm while on the 2 step. at least u should, unsure how the mini is going to read that 2 step interrupted rpm signal.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pk cool yeah i just want to run nos once i leave the line . maybe next year i will set up for on the line. last question the red wire off the mini goes to the +on the battery ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh ok so the controller its self will provide power to the solenoid i get it .

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright so i put the red wire from mini to one side of the solenoid and the blue wire from the mini to the other solenoid wire. should be good now just hook up the tps wire and the tach wire and make it look nice and should be good to go.

</a>

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
just be absolutley sure u keep the 2 step staged rpm well below the nitrous start rpm programmed in the mini. be real ugly if nitrous injected studdering. how large a shot u running?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts