Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I spent 7+ days in Northeastern riding, and it is great. Almost ZERO traffic, never saw a cop on the road, the weather was great, and best of all there are numerous roads with TONS of corners!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looks like they have some great roads up there

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Wife and I spent 7+ days in Northeastern riding, and it is great. Almost ZERO traffic, never saw a cop on the road, the weather was great, and best of all there are numerous roads with TONS of corners!!!!

It is that. The Nevada Loneliest Road in America is thick traffic compared to the Oregon North East. I mean really, it's pretty amazing they even put a road there (it must of been for early mining or something).

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is that. The Nevada Loneliest Road in America is thick traffic compared to the Oregon North East. I mean really, it's pretty amazing they even put a road there (it must of been for early mining or something).
My wife and I were talking about the same thing. There are roads that connect "villages", a 30 mile road connecting places with a couple hundred people each. There doesn't appear to much logic to it. However, it made for some wonderful riding. One of the funniest parts is that Oregon must be using all of its federal incentive dollars on bridges, almost all of them were under repair, even though we almost never saw a single person actually working....

·
Registered
230 Posts
:wink:No..the roads are horrible! Cops everywhere! Terrible weather! Stay away, he does not know what he is talking about.....:wink:

Ah hell, just kidding, you can all come over it is still a free country, I think.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
:wink:no..the roads are horrible! Cops everywhere! Terrible weather! Stay away, he does not know what he is talking about.....:wink:

Ah hell, just kidding, you can all come over it is still a free country, i think.
:+1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts