Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey all, The zx-10r.net event will be held on July 26th and 27th at Bear Mountain state park in New York. We need to start setting up camp sites, hotels or whatever is necessary to get this thing moving, all help is welcomed. Maps have been posted in the topic and we need an up to date list of who all plans on coming, thank you very much

fbmbks

·
Registered
969 Posts
:thumbsup:I'm in....... I will be helping to set this up since Bear Mountain is only 20 mins. from my house.... This is a nice place to have a bbq and great roads to ride around there.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
how far is that from binghampton or buffalo or worschester, Ma? I visit all 3 for work and can try to book a trip and hang out to meet up and ride.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know there are more of us up here lol, wheres alien, vince, made in NY, theres a bunch lol

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hmmm it's about a 7-8 hour trip from Toronto. I may make the trip for this one, you planning a day thing or all weekend?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get it going and i'm in. Any problems with Gixxers joining in?
na no problem, its just kinda like a members gathering thing, but Id prolly bring my brother with me and what not.

it could be a whole weekend thing, specially if you were coming from canada lol, this can be as big as we make it, the more members the better

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'll keep an eye on this then. I don't want to come down for the day and square off my tire with a 15 hr round trip:lol:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Where is Zig at???? We want to see how many people are interested and then fbmbks and I will put together a date that is good for most.... Once that happens i will post up some links to some local hotels and any other information anyone needs..... Anyone is welcome with any type of bikes.... We have some fun roads to ride..... Some highway, some nice sweepers, to some tight twisties... So there is some thing for everyone, but the best part is that we all finally get to meet.....

·
Registered
969 Posts
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
969 Posts
DC is about 4-5 hours by car.... Depending on how fast you feel like riding then it could be less.........lol..........

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
me and 6r buddy could probably make it, after the the 500 mile trip through new england 2 days ago, my 55 series tire is probably a 50 now

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Well let me know a date that you all come up with and I may attend. It would have to be about a month out for me so I can get use to my new job and stuffs

1 - 20 of 179 Posts