Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Discussion starter · #43 ·
Stoppies, been there, done that, went over the bars at 150, so i dont do that anymore either...
where's my brownie? also, anything that has to be judged subjectively, shouldn't be a sport, period.
Damn bro...seriously? Thats nuts! I'm sure Jesse could relate much better than me.
I went over about 5 times but there were all level 1 15 mph stuff.
I gave up, lol.
Did I say Brownies...I meant lima beans, Ive got like 10 bags! :dontknow:
Um... You forgot Arabs. They do stuff there too

StrikeBike - Stunting The Roads - STR - YouTube
I dont believe it, really? :thumbsup:
Um. I typed "ZX-10R stunts" on youtube and got about 182,000 results.
Now I know not all of them are about a ZX-10R stunting, but pretty sure there's slightly more than 2 or 3 vidoes that are.

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...n=2,ui=tr..0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.17CghMkzpr4
That's funny, good point...stat.
I think we can all agree that there's a considerable amount of 10R owners who either stunt their bikes (It is what we love after all)...Just love stunting and enjoy ZX10R.net or enjoy the goofy insanity of the stunt scene.:eek:ccasion1

Did you read what you said Zilcho??? Not clowning on ya but you stated the obvious kinda...you havent seen any info or real discussion because you dont really have a set venure for that.
Saying that people don't mention any stunts (other than wheelies) because there is no section for it on the forum is an oversimplification. I'd expect at least symptoms of interest, and so far I haven't really seen any. Gauge the interest first---if it's there, the section is pretty much a sure thing. Stunting doesn't interest me enough to even watch it while it happens, let alone any active participation in a dedicated section. I'm not opposed to it, but you can't count on my support.

Saying that people don't mention any stunts (other than wheelies) because there is no section for it on the forum is an oversimplification. I'd expect at least symptoms of interest, and so far I haven't really seen any. Gauge the interest first---if it's there, the section is pretty much a sure thing. Stunting doesn't interest me enough to even watch it while it happens, let alone any active participation in a dedicated section. I'm not opposed to it, but you can't count on my support.

This forum started with not much for sections. The Track guys use to try to take over this site by hatting on Drag Racers but we found out there was a need for it's own drag section, there was also other Forums over the years created based on demand.

I don't see the harm if it brings on new members all the best then.....if it starts to bring trouble on the site like the track guys use to try to do against the drag racers then the Moderators will deal with it but other than that it should not effect anyone if your main concern is focused on only one part of Riding, if you like only track go to the Track section, if you like only Drag Racing go to the Strip section, stunt er go there and all the other sections.

I understand the concern from some but if the Moderators are doing their job then nothing should change by adding a Stunt er section same rules apply to all be respectful and use the site as best you can. :idea::wink:

Bloo

This forum started with not much for sections. The Track guys use to try to take over this site by hatting on Drag Racers but we found out there was a need for it's own drag section, there was also other Forums over the years created based on demand.

I don't see the harm if it brings on new members all the best then....

Bloo
So does this mean if there's enough demand we can have a Starbucks section?
It can called "House Blend"
With subcategories like:
Starbucks
Folgers (for Bloo)
And so on.

I don't see the harm if it brings on new members all the best then.....if it starts to bring trouble on the site like the track guys use to try to do against the drag racers then the Moderators will deal with it but other than that it should not effect anyone if your main concern is focused on only one part of Riding, if you like only track go to the Track section, if you like only Drag Racing go to the Strip section, stunt er go there and all the other sections.

I understand the concern from some but if the Moderators are doing their job then nothing should change by adding a Stunt er section same rules apply to all be respectful and use the site as best you can. :idea::wink:

Bloo
:+1: I concur with bloo. If a person doesn't like a certain section, then they shouldn't open it. As long as the Mods continue to monitor this site thoroughly, bring on some more members! I always see Bloo and SkyDork all over this forum, YSR as well; I trust'm :thumbsup:

So does this mean if there's enough demand we can have a Starbucks section?
It can called "House Blend"
With subcategories like:
Starbucks
Folgers (for Bloo)
And so on.
I am going to close this now as many Moderators and Admin get emails for each posts..... but think we have enough information now to make a choice....If Admin or other Moderators want to open it later that's ok but this is not a Out House Forum so need to stop the bleeding. :wink: and yes Folgers is better than Starbucks :lol::helmet::helmet::helmet:

Bloo

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.