Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have given out 2 Infractions already for mentioning results or suggestions on what's going on in RACES.

I don't want anyone to be surprised when your thread gets moved or deleted.

Please don't talk about races in NON "Spoiler" Tittle THREADS as there will be a chance you get an Infraction and the thread will be deleted or LOCKED.

I deal with this every year, so for Newbies we don't talk like other sites on the fly because on the ZX-10R.net we realize many work and like to browse the site without interuption but don't want to see race results and RECORD for Later viewing or go Internet...if they go into this site with a title "Spoiler" then that's their problem if they go into one without than thats another thing it will be dealt with one way or another. :wink:...meaning Infractions given out and Threads deleted or locked.

bloo

·
Registered
927 Posts
Thanks man I hate that. I guess you could post in big letters in the racing section, " Racing Results Inside enter at your own risk".
Then if people want to talk about it they can and the people reading can know to stay out of that section. Just my.02

·
Registered
237 Posts
I should start giving my wife infractions...when I'm watching tape delayed basketball/football games, she'll walk in and say Ohh you know such and such...:headshake

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Keep that "ban hammer" at a ready bloo, sadly I am still leary of even coming on the site in any given race weekend. Dudes never learn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts