Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to order a few shirts and a brake res wrist band. I paid with Pay Pal at the time of the order several weeks ago. I emailed them to find out what was going on since I had not heard anything. I never got a reply but a couple days later I got a tracking number from them but that tracking number never worked. I waited a week or two and then emailed them again. I have yet to get a reply or any notice about my order. Has anyone else had issues with this? I am trying to support a site that has been great to me but money is money to me. Guess I will contact Pay Pal and get it back.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Puckfu, I see you have been around since 2007....Ill save you the details cause Im sure everyone on here has heard it many times about my dealings with my purchase on the net. All I can say is dont hold your breath, I give up on my order that ....I PAID FOR...a long time ago! Sorry to burst your bubble but dont wait by your mailbox.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Hey Red, you got a link to the dealings that you mentioned. I was going order up some stuff but maybe not now. Tks:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aight. Getting with Pay Pal now. That really sucks because the site sponsors are great and 99.999% of the people here are great but the site owner can't get his shite together maybe he should take down the store. I thought I was helping the sight and at the same time was going to get some cool gear.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
It's been over several times. Apparently the store is a separate entity. Nonetheless, the site owner/admin should be handling the problem appropriately. I don't mean apologizing and taking forever, but getting a new store.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I have seen about 10 threads on this, it will take years to get your stuff that's why I will never buy anything direct from this site cause I have heard about 10,000 stories of people never getting anything or it taking monthsssssssssss

ps this sucks to cause its a great place. And aren't we under new owner ship? When I first joined I remember someone saying that...

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I have seen about 10 threads on this, it will take years to get your stuff that's why I will never buy anything direct from this site cause I have heard about 10,000 stories of people never getting anything or it taking monthsssssssssss

ps this sucks to cause its a great place. And aren't we under new owner ship? When I first joined I remember someone saying that...

Ya there is new owners...so hopefully someone will check into the situation and get it straighten out.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have read too many stories like this. I love the site but will never order anything, make all the excuses you want about why they cant ship, none can justify the crappy customer service. Keep your money, unless you enjoy pissing it away...

·
Administrator
6,691 Posts
Guys, I don't handle the swag or the $ but I will personally get in touch with RichTJ99 and find out what's going on. Not trying to make excuses, but he's been busy lately with a soon to be new addition to the family.

Rich is a good guy and not out to screw anyone. He shelled out his own $ up front to get the swag made, he wouldn't gain anything screwing over people for a few bucks. Everyone eventually gets their stuff if they did indeed order and pay.

Like I said, I'll make sure he sees this thread.

·
2,619 Posts
I tried to order a few shirts and a brake res wrist band. I paid with Pay Pal at the time of the order several weeks ago. I emailed them to find out what was going on since I had not heard anything. I never got a reply but a couple days later I got a tracking number from them but that tracking number never worked. I waited a week or two and then emailed them again. I have yet to get a reply or any notice about my order. Has anyone else had issues with this? I am trying to support a site that has been great to me but money is money to me. Guess I will contact Pay Pal and get it back.

Hi,

I have two international orders that are packed & ready to go. I will get this stuff out tomorrow morning. I am sorry I didnt get it out sooner.

Thanks,
Rich

·
2,619 Posts
Puckfu, I see you have been around since 2007....Ill save you the details cause Im sure everyone on here has heard it many times about my dealings with my purchase on the net. All I can say is dont hold your breath, I give up on my order that ....I PAID FOR...a long time ago! Sorry to burst your bubble but dont wait by your mailbox.
Red - you & I have been over this before. I have asked repeatedly for a reciept from paypal & you have said in the past you didnt have one. If I am incorrect & you do, I would be happy to send your item.

Please post a reciept & I will send your order. I do not have any information on your 2007 order.

The store is slow to deliver but it does eventually get there (ask all the contributors on the site).

Again if you have the reciept, I will send it out & I do appologize about the slow shipping.

Thanks,
Rich

·
2,619 Posts
Guys,

I am a 1 man show with the store & I do get all the orders out slowly, but no one has been ripped off. There have been a few cases of very very slow shipping (or more than a few) but the stuff does get there. Take a look at how many contributors there are on the site. Go ask if they did get it.

While I am sure that most wont say its speedy service, but it does get there & its quality merchandise.

Thanks again,

Rich

·
Administrator
6,691 Posts
I have a question for you guys that have placed orders within the last year.

After placing your order does the link from Paypal bring you back to the following page?
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65139

It should, and if so, are people just not reading the post?

Thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got that screen. I also have sent several emails about my order over several weeks. Nothing. I can see if you say hey we are out of stock and they are coming in. Hold on don't pay we will let you know when this order is available. But not to reply at all to anything until it goes public is wrong.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I ordered some stickers and got them about 1 month later. No complaints, I know how it goes sometimes when you are a one man show. I even put a sticker on my bike. Reppin zx10r.net

·
Registered
636 Posts
you will get your stuff, as did I. it just takes a REAL long time. if your worried about helping out the site, then [email protected] it and wait. if you want some "zx10" gear, get it somewhere else.
i can say this now, but i feel your pain. waiting for shit you paid for SUCKS. but just think of it like donating some cash for a cool site. then you get some stuff in the mail somewhere down the road, your like "sweet"

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
i never had an issue... the only issue i have is.... no 08-09 t-shirts and green for that matter :headshake

i dont own my 05 any more so... i need to get an 08 shirt

1 - 20 of 29 Posts