Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Well not that i can say i blame them, you wn magazine shootout after shootout yet have a shit load of bikes sitting on the showroom floors...the 08's went damn cheap after the 09's were about to be realesed..$8400 OTD.

If they made the bike a looker in the 1st place wouldnt be a need to update every 2 years..

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hopefully they will tweak the 2010 model just a little bit and give it an extra 2-3 more horsepower and lose a few pounds. Thats all they really need to do to the current model.Trust me Kawasaki always does a little unsuspected tweaking here and there.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,464 Posts
I have heard all kinds of things good of the 3rd gen,.........I just aint to hot on the grasshopper head look of the front end!......although I have seen some mods to the mirrors and some headlight lense covers that makes it look alot better!

I have been debating getting one since the left overs are goin so cheap,.but i really don't need the extra payment right now!.we'll see what 2010 looks like,.........like someone else said,.they might tweek a lil and just twist my arm!!

·
Guilty by association
8,752 Posts
11 should be a great bike

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
Two year development cycles cost too much, particularly in the current economic environment. I'm not surprised.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
I guess you can't believe everything you read on the net. For that matter, you can't believe much of anything.

Everybody knows somebody that knows something, or has seen the info at the dealer or whatever,:bs: I don't believe someting till I see it these days, In fact, I don't even believe this until I see it

·
Registered
126 Posts
Like others have said, it just takes a lot of money to win championships. As far as the zx10 goes i think it has always had a pretty good platform to start with. It will be interesting if kawis goal really is to dominate superbike, I would love to see that!:mrgreen:

·
inappropriate
7,730 Posts
so that means we gotta wait an extra yr for a shittier looking bike right? okay

·
Shorty's Performance
8,848 Posts
It will be good to see the 3rd gen for another year since it's a great bike!! But I dont think it will be good for kawasaki to release the bike when Suzuki and Yamaha release their new bike on the same year!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.