Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always reserve my sundays for motogp races but today Speed didn't air the race just the 250cc race.damn!!PHU....KING channel!!so I went on the speedtv website to see if they will air the race later in the week but no just the 250cc race again.even the next motogp race in lagana seca july 20th won't air on SPEED.I Hate them now ...fking bastard!!
is there a way I could watch the next race on tv another channel or something

·
Registered
572 Posts
I always reserve my sundays for motogp races but today Speed didn't air the race just the 250cc race.damn!!PHU....KING channel!!so I went on the speedtv website to see if they will air the race later in the week but no just the 250cc race again.even the next motogp race in lagana seca july 20th won't air on SPEED.I Hate them now ...fking bastard!!
is there a way I could watch the next race on tv another channel or something

It was on CBS

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I just found out out it was on CBS a few hrs. ago.

Ruined my day. :headshake

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn!!missed the race
I should look on the net more often.
and as for the laguna seca race will it be on CBS too?because I see nothing on Speed for next sunday just FIM world and AMA superbike

·
Registered
840 Posts
It sounded like Laguna was on CBS too. Or maybe I heard wrong.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
CBS. the race was in the rain and it was pretty good, if you were stoner.

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
Stoners been rockin again. its gunna end up like AMA last year, didnt watch it cause pretty boring watching spies and maladain beat the shit out of everyone, ,meh wish hopper would get up there did he come back this race or sit it out again?

·
Registered
945 Posts
this makes me so damn mad, what has the world come to? MotoGP on CBS!!??? F1 on FOX?? and what else but F'n nascar on speed? the speed channel needs to go ahead and change their name to the nascar channel, its gonna happen sooner or later

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Motogp is boring to watch anyways

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
It is in my opinion compared wo world super bike or other series where they actually pass thru out the race and not just on the first lap and play follow the leader.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
this makes me so damn mad, what has the world come to? MotoGP on CBS!!??? F1 on FOX?? and what else but F'n nascar on speed? the speed channel needs to go ahead and change their name to the nascar channel, its gonna happen sooner or later
:+2: im with Elvis

·
Registered
272 Posts
Stoners been rockin again. its gunna end up like AMA last year, didnt watch it cause pretty boring watching spies and maladain beat the shit out of everyone, ,meh wish hopper would get up there did he come back this race or sit it out again?

What are you talkin about? 20 points separate the top three guys, each of which are tradin mistakes and wins! This may not be the most exciting year ever, but it sure is better than 07 and 05 for sure. And if Lorenzp hadnt had a cpl crashes, we may have a foursome at the top.
You cant compare the Moto GP season with that of the AMA over the last two or three years. thankfully there have been more than two guys finishing one-two each round.
And no, Hopkins didnt race but I dont think he would have made it any more exciting.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yep guys ,the next motogp race will be on CBS sunday july 20th 5PM ET.so if you don't have CBS on your tv programmation you will have to add it if you really don't want to miss the US motogp race at laguna seca.
I hate fking nascrap so I hate 90% of SPEED!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts