Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
i think that all the "backing out" has less to do with $$ and more to do with DMG! they took AMA and turned into Nascar! and now no one want's to play iin there lil game!!! So I say HEY DMG :thefinger

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
Darn ... I know a couple of kids who qualified for the 2009 series, too.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
The way racing is going at this rate, as well pick up a shovel and start digging..

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Mark my words DMG will calm down on the bullshit or 2010 we will have a new pro race Series! this is just a power play!! and it need to play out!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
the rookies cup is great, i hate how they are choking the young talent in America

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
that sucks, i knew a kid in the series last year...that is a bunch of bs...it may have had very little to do with, but when that kid got killed at vir in front of me last year...i dunno..dmg fucking sucks, period

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
that sucks, i knew a kid in the series last year...that is a bunch of bs...it may have had very little to do with, but when that kid got killed at vir in front of me last year...i dunno..dmg fucking sucks, period
You were there when that happened? That sucks. Poor kid.

·
Registered
609 Posts
i think that all the "backing out" has less to do with $$ and more to do with dmg! They took ama and turned into nascar! And now no one want's to play iin there lil game!!! So i say hey dmg :thefinger
:+1:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Dmg

Guys im not sticking up for DMG but they have a class strickley for 21 and under so that probably has alot to do with it

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
You were there when that happened? That sucks. Poor kid.
yeah it was right in front of me...two kids collided and the one must have had his bell rung..he got up and walked across to pick up his bike and he got hit square in the chese by another rider...2 of the 3 kids were air lifted on teh spot

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
The manufacturers fucked themselves, not DMG......based on the entry sheets for Daytona, we will probably have better racing than we have had in years....let's just wait and see how it all unfolds.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts