Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come there is never any more contest goin on, there used to be at least one every so often, but I cant remember the last one we had?:dontknow:

I think the last one was, you could win tickets to the Indy races last year.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Yeah it has been a while since there was a contest

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Times are tough. Companies don't give away stuff like the use to.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Surely someone out there is willing to give away something...?
Not me. I'm greedy. :badteeth:

I was thinking about the lack of contests the other day as well. We're supposed to be doing some cleaning in the next coming weeks so if I find something good maybe I'll do one.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not me. I'm greedy. :badteeth:

I was thinking about the lack of contests the other day as well. We're supposed to be doing some cleaning in the next coming weeks so if I find something good maybe I'll do one.

I am cleanin out my closet over the next couple days, I could always find something to give away in there....if anyone is interested:badteeth:

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I am cleanin out my closet over the next couple days, I could always find something to give away in there....if anyone is interested:badteeth:
Last night I found an old license plate bracket I must've bought and never used....I doubt it's even worth the shipping price. :lol:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I never got that so technically I won nothing

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I never got that so technically I won nothing
WHAT? I thought you had that spankin new net headed your way a while back? oh well, you're still a wiener in my book buddy...:eek:ccasion1..for what it's worth..:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
WHAT? I thought you had that spankin new net headed your way a while back? oh well, you're still a wiener in my book buddy...:eek:ccasion1..for what it's worth..:mrgreen:
Yeah never came, but hey at least you think I am a winner so my life is complete :eek:ccasion1

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Yeah never came, but hey at least you think I am a winner so my life is complete :eek:ccasion1
Cool beans then and you'll always be #1 in my book Weaz......if for nothing else then that badass sig you have!!!!! love it!!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Cool beans then and you'll always be #1 in my book Weaz......if for nothing else then that badass sig you have!!!!! love it!!!!:mrgreen:
That is a registered trade mark of Weazcorp 2007

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Surely someone out there is willing to give away something...?
:+2: I have a buddy that makes shirts if anything maybe I can buy a couple for cheap with kawasaki logo's and stuff. I'll donate them to the cause...Karma is a good thing:thumbsup:

pm if interested

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.