Is 36/44 psi good for the track ? Too high ?:dontknow::lol:

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
But what kind of air should i use?? Do i need nitrogen??:mrgreen:

·
Registered
578 Posts
How about you right the whole thing out for us poor folk on here?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Ya everyone just needs to use the tire they like by trial and error since its mostly opinion and rider personal style.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
i use hydrogen. i heard it from this guy who used to change tires in the 70's. makes the bike lighter ;)
Thats gotta be worth about 5 horses right there. Add a few stickers and i should have as much as a full system, right?:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
The article was not much help to me. I run sport touring tires............

a few observations though,

I don't think 90% of riders ride as fast on the street as these guys imply they were going..

some of the observations crack me up..as if most riders on the street would experience this on the conti " both felt the conti's were not the quickest or most precise, but certaqinly not the slowest or sloppiest either" (what????) another " both riders felt that feedback was a bit numb unless you were on the edge of the tire" huh

another surprise to me was that the shinko was rated less than 2.5 points behind the metzler ....with metzler steering effort "being wrist achingly high"

but shinko "overall traction wasn't bad"

I guess when you write for a mag you must be "extra precise" in your riding/writing..........................:wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts