Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a Danmoto exhaust to throw on my 3rd gen 10 till i can spring for the full Akrapovic, so i place my order with a huge snile on my face and....i wake up to a message from the seller in Nevada telling me he couldnt ship ehaust to Cali because of EPA regulations and it would be illegal for them to ship exhaust and statement saying id be refunded ahhhhhh!!!!!!!:rant::rant::rant:

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's just your tax dollars hard at work in Cali! Well, you had better check now on the availability of that Akrapovic too. If distributors can't ship a slip on can to you, the same issue probably applies to the full system as well.

·
Registered
156 Posts
yup you`ll find no one can , New California law went into effect 2013 , Two Brothers got a stop production letter from the EPA recently ,, Find someone out of state to ship it too them ,,, :2cents:

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
yup you`ll find no one can , New California law went into effect 2013 , Two Brothers got a stop production letter from the EPA recently ,, Find someone out of state to ship it too them ,,, :2cents:

Two Bros should stopped production a long time ago LOL

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
how do the racing organizations handle this...surely you can buy parts for off road use only....can't you?...show me the law?

·
Registered
156 Posts
how do the racing organizations handle this...surely you can buy parts for off road use only....can't you?...show me the law?
:eyecrazy: You live in California What you dont vote

Dont know the specifics but the EPA passed a new law in 2013 that bans the use of aftermarket exhaust on motorcycles and they are BIG on enforcing that , Vance & Hines was charged millions for this awhile back I heard , Also they Police have a new law too ticket bikes that have modified exhaust on 2013 models ...

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Order it and ship it to my address in MS and I'll forward it to you in an unmarked box.
I'm honest. Just pay for the shipping from me to you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Order it and ship it to my address in MS and I'll forward it to you in an unmarked box.
Every business will only ship to the billing address of your credit card for phone or internet orders. It's a security policy that prevents the use of stolen card info. The only way to really make the idea work would be to pay for it by usps money order or something like that.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
how do the racing organizations handle this...surely you can buy parts for off road use only....can't you?...
That was my first thought....

Sent via iPhone

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Every business will only ship to the billing address of your credit card for phone or internet orders. It's a security policy that prevents the use of stolen card info. The only way to really make the idea work would be to pay for it by usps money order or something like that.
Yea if you Put opposite info of your credit card it flags on most sites and can't be processed,even at gas stations if you out in wrong zip it won't let you use card

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your a good man I might just order it money order and have it shipped your way, I most definately appreciate the offer man and may be hitting you up real soon, ill throw in an extra 20 or something for a case a beer, I'd appreciate the help man,

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Pay for it with PayPal. You can use a completely different name and address on your PayPal and still pay with your CC. Ive done it before. Just go into your PayPals address book and ad HellsRazor's info for shipping.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pay for it with PayPal. You can use a completely different name and address on your PayPal and still pay with your CC. Ive done it before. Just go into your PayPals address book and ad HellsRazor's info for shipping.
cool im gonna look into that

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Your a good man I might just order it money order and have it shipped your way, I most definately appreciate the offer man and may be hitting you up real soon, ill throw in an extra 20 or something for a case a beer, I'd appreciate the help man,
I won't take no money for helping a fellow member out.
Glad to do it.
Get in touch with me after I get off work after 5:30 Central Time
228-217-7303
Don

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
lol Id offer the same as Don is, except I live in LA County too. Only thing I can do is advise.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts