Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who makes them and maybe have any impressions of them.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
its actually pretty east to install the Champs sliders....support a local user on the forum....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey I sell u mine never used ,payed 75$ plus shipping ,ill let them go for 50$ with free shipping , I tryed to install them but had no luck , I painted the brackets black to match frame ,instructions come with box .Let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
bumb what a deal no cut frame sliders...ballistic1 u should post in the for sale threads just for your information :) its def a steal

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
Motivation (use Google) makes no cuts for 08/09. I saw a set on a 08 ZX10 at a used bike dealer and they looked nice, but I'm sure there pricey.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I have the T-Rex sliders, installed in about 10-15 minutes and looks very nice. hopefully we never have to test them out!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went with the shogun sliders after all, I am pretty handy with a dremel so it was not a problem installing them, thanx for the replies though.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I bought Puig sliders that say ZX-10r on them and they got tested 10 days ago on left side and worked brilliantly, (along w noname swingarm spools/sliders). My 08 faired very well for 45mph spill!

·
Registered
312 Posts
]
I went with the shogun sliders after all, I am pretty handy with a dremel so it was not a problem installing them, thanx for the replies though.

:+1: on the Shoguns. There isn't nothing sexy about them but they get the job done for a decent price.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The thing I dont like about no-cuts is that there really isnt any protection, both mine and my friends on his r1 were no cut, second the bike goes down it breaks off. For protection concerns I will stay with cut, its only a $40 faring pannel.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
The thing I dont like about no-cuts is that there really isnt any protection, both mine and my friends on his r1 were no cut, second the bike goes down it breaks off. For protection concerns I will stay with cut, its only a $40 faring pannel.
:+1: for the 08, i think they cannot support the weight when it falls.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts