Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They have the 2007 suzuki's up and the busa is still a 1300 IL4! Im a little surprised, I thought suzuki was gonna release a larger bike possibly a tight V6. Let me say the blue is as ugly as I've seen this far. ZX-14 still on top! :beer:

YIKES! MSRP for the 2nd fastest 1K is $11.4K!! Increase also in the 750, but not that much.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
imbob05 said:
They have the 2007 suzuki's up and the busa is still a 1300 IL4! Im a little surprised, I thought suzuki was gonna release a larger bike possibly a tight V6. Let me say the blue is as ugly as I've seen this far. ZX-14 still on top! :beer:

YIKES! MSRP for the 2nd fastest 1K is $11.4K!! Increase also in the 750, but not that much.
:+1:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
prob saw the test results and some friggin big wig said hell no, make that boat on 2 wheels even faster! so now its a 2008.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I know I'm not the only one but the 'Busa looks really dated and old to me. The bodywork is getting long in the tooth and needs an update or at least some decent changes. Oh well, never been a big 'Zook fan anyways.

·
Registered
780 Posts

My dealer told me that the "NEW" Busa will be out in June and that it will be the fastest production bike out there. Guess we'll see

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Iridium said:
I know I'm not the only one but the 'Busa looks really dated and old to me. The bodywork is getting long in the tooth and needs an update or at least some decent changes. Oh well, never been a big 'Zook fan anyways.
You're right about that. I'm working on my buddy's Busa right now and everything is getting outdated looking at the 80's pegs, and just removing the fairings. I have no doubt when they change it that it would be faster than the 14. What the 14 needs is a name just like "Hayabusa", "Blackbird", "Interceptor" sometin!!! the name alone sold out 70 percent of the Busa owners out there. Given a choice I would rather buy a Busa because of the aftermarket support. The 14? I don't know maybe the second gen would be less ugly.

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
fpzx10 said:

My dealer told me that the "NEW" Busa will be out in June and that it will be the fastest production bike out there. Guess we'll see
Given the manufacturer's agreement to limit top speed to 299 km/h, I'd say that ain't gonna happen.

They might be able to do something to accelerate to that speed faster, though ... that's not restricted!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts