Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Good hopefully it will make our bikes value go up so I can sell my 07' ZX6R for what it's actually worth!!!

·
Registered
777 Posts
This news has been around for a while. Not surprising since Honda was still moving leftover 08's at summer end.

·
Registered
242 Posts
yea i read about this last week. definitely dont mind, not a huge fan of suzuki

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
im not buying this, no way would suzuki not send any 2010's to the U.S. i could see them sending half of what they usually do though.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I think that it sucks. I'm not a huge fan of Suzuki but if a major company is doing this then how long do you think it will take the others to follow suit? Kawi quit gp what if they quit sending bikes to the US?
Don't know about the squid population though now they are just gonna buy something else to wreck.

·
Registered
438 Posts
im not buying this, no way would suzuki not send any 2010's to the U.S. i could see them sending half of what they usually do though.
Then why were the 2010 models listed briefly on the site back in October, and now they're no where to be seen?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
860 Posts
This was brought up over on the psychobike forums. It started with somebody posting a link to a dealership having the 2010 Busa listed for 16,995. A member that works at a dealership posted up that Suzuki has been spreading rumors trying to get people to buy left over '09's. That they would actually be releasing the '10's over here in late January.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Yay! No new zukes for the squid crowd :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i doubt it they would lose to much profit even when the bikes being sold has dropped

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's bad news...just like it's bad news that Honda is still trying to get rid of '08 RR's.

If people aren't buying these bikes their manufacturers aren't going to spend the RD money to develop the next gen's. We already see manufactures breaking the typical 2 year cycles...

·
Registered
205 Posts
This post makes me wonder whats to come for the future of motocycling but thinking about it won't be to bad if new bikes came out every couple of years say every four to five years maybe

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This post makes me wonder whats to come for the future of motocycling but thinking about it won't be to bad if new bikes came out every couple of years say every four to five years maybe
agreed, would help keep some resale value on a current model.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts