Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get some guys together end of the month and hit some spots in NJ, im always looking for new spots and new people to ride with. . . lets make it happen dirty jerz riders.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
874 Posts
i would def like to learn some new spots in NJ, don't know too many that I can frequent due to distance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Keep me in the loop.

However, I'm on a "Brand X" R-6. I regrettably sold my '04 ZX10, due to a chance to purchase a new home (which fell through).

I got my eye on the '11 ZX10...

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,130 Posts
im on long island but wouldnt mind making the trip to ride some nice roads if you jersey guys dont mind. i know of a couple other riders that would probably be up for the ride.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hellyea

yea im from jersey lets ride let me know i got a couple pp and were always looking for more...hit up my cell anytime text or call 732-674-3010 my names tom

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Lets get some guys together end of the month and hit some spots in NJ, im always looking for new spots and new people to ride with. . . lets make it happen dirty jerz riders.:eek:ccasion1
I'm up for a ride in NJ... But I'll say the best ridding is in Ct early in the morning. There are sections you can run and see 55 MPH no problem with plenty of road.

Merit Parkway North from CT NY border all the way up to middle town, Route 8, Route 9, 91 North above New Haven.

I'll roll in NJ for kicks.

August 1st would be best.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts