Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all in the Tri State area..

Would like to set up a ride in the up coming weeks with some fellow members here. Depending on the reply's we get and area locations will determine where we meet up and go.. Anyone interested ??

:grin2:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Hi all in the Tri State area..

Would like to set up a ride in the up coming weeks with some fellow members here. Depending on the reply's we get and area locations will determine where we meet up and go.. Anyone interested ??

:grin2:
I was thinking the same thing would like to get some guys together and head to Boston, Philly or some where else

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump
Sounds good Bro,, Lets keep this thread updated. Bring some friends also..

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I'm down and I have a few guys who are down as well but it's hard to get people from the forum 10yrs ago it was easier.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No Place in particular,,

Boston or Philly is fine.. Even upstate into through Bear Mountain onto New Burgh would be ok. I usually head up that way and meet some ppl as well.

Lets see how many ppl post up to join and where there from.. Even CT is good,, Would be cool to finally meet up with VR.. I've been telling him I`d head up that way for a couple of years now.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
No Place in particular,,

Boston or Philly is fine.. Even upstate into through Bear Mountain onto New Burgh would be ok. I usually head up that way and meet some ppl as well.

Lets see how many ppl post up to join and where there from.. Even CT is good,, Would be cool to finally meet up with VR.. I've been telling him I`d head up that way for a couple of years now.
Sounds good to me during the week I work in Ct so I stay here as well and I'm not too far from VR (good guy by the way) so we can all link up

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good to me during the week I work in Ct so I stay here as well and I'm not too far from VR (good guy by the way) so we can all link up

Sounds Great,, Let VR know if you can contact him, that would be cool. I`m surprised no other reply's for area ppl yet. Hopefully we get some.
This coming weekend is shot for me but any after looks good. A ride to CT is good for me also, my brother is that way so I can stay by him. I remember VR saying He comes down this way sometimes too.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Sounds Great,, Let VR know if you can contact him, that would be cool. I`m surprised no other reply's for area ppl yet. Hopefully we get some.
This coming weekend is shot for me but any after looks good. A ride to CT is good for me also, my brother is that way so I can stay by him. I remember VR saying He comes down this way sometimes too.
I'm currently on vacation so I cant do anything til after the 19 of this month

·
Registered
298 Posts
No Place in particular,,

Bear mountain is my area.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Enjoy the Vacation man.. We`ll definitely set something up for after the 19th. In the mean time Ill keep bumping the thread..

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Brooklyn/Westchester here...I'm in for a ride on almost any sat/sun

Great,, Thanks for posting and joining up.

I got no problem going East and meeting you guys coming out of NYC then heading north to Bear MT. We can meet up with Elantrajoehasazx10r there. Never been to the car show man been along time since I've gotten over there on the week days.. I`m glad they finally paved seven lakes drive though.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts