Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday from 2-4pm my club is having a meet and greet. There will be free food and 92 krock is suppose to be there with a prize wheel or something. I'm flying back into NJ tonight to attend. It will be at Central Jersey Powersports in South River NJ. (formerly Brunswick motorsports) Come out if ya like I'll be on my 04 cause I left that in jersey

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I wish you had posted this a little earlier in the week. I'm actually off tomorrow but already made plans with the Mrs for the day.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry I know it's last minute. They have been handing out flyers and I was told K-rock was anoucing it on the radio. I'm not in nj so not sure how much it's been broadcast. Doesn't the missus have a 250, she can come too.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
sorry I know it's last minute. They have been handing out flyers and I was told K-rock was anoucing it on the radio. I'm not in nj so not sure how much it's been broadcast. Doesn't the missus have a 250, she can come too.
Yeah she does, but we got non-bike related stuff to do all day. Make sure you post up some pics of the bike meet. :thumbsup:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Ken, how was the meet?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, its was a decent little turn out K-rock dropped the ball, they came late and when they got there didn't have all the stuff they said they would. It was almost like they sent a couple interns out with some left over prizes from various events. As a side note they guys at the dealership are a great bunch of guys but are a little inexperienced at organizing stuff. Next season plan on doing something bigger and getting all our ducks lined up in a row. Hopefully by then I will be back in NJ and able to take a more active role in setting this thing up.

Long and the short about average of about 25 bikes as people came and went. Had a good time just meeting other people who love to ride. I will get some of the pics that
people took and post a few. Gimme a few days.

Ken

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
damn, I'll be in ny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts