Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!.I recently purchased a dry NX system off of ebay ! I plan on hookin it up in the next few weeks, along with tons of other mods I have accumulated over the past few months!.....my question is:...has anyone installed a purge kit on your bikes?.....I think it would look super awesome to spray a plume at redlights while cruising the local hotspots here where I live!
They sell a kit where A LED POD LIGHTS THE CLOUD UP!....also sounds cool!
What all is involved in plumbing this purge kit up and where do you guys suggest I put or aim the blast of juice?..........I am thinking of putting a v pattern ejecting through my mirror blockoffs!.....what do ya guys think?..
any advise or ideas would be appreciated!........I have never had nitrous on any of my other vehicles or bikes so I am new to the nitrous thing!!.........but I am very mechanically inclined and have thousands of $ worth of tools!....let me know what ya guys think or have done!!.......thanks:thumbsup:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I would say purge from the mirror block offs or even out of the ram air duct.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am gonna hook up the system to spray into the motor......but also wanted to install the purge to exit any air in the lines plus.....figured it would look cool to purge a blast once in a while!.got a buddy of mine who fills bottles and will hook me up on the cheap.so it doesn't really matter of how much juice I, spray or purge!......

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what I wa thinkin Alien10!........I also think it would add a good intimidation factor for the gixxer squids in my area!!....lol
I will start taking pics and log all the mods I am gonna start doing to my bike here soon!!
lol.........I gotta a closet full of stuff!!!.......both go and show!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
25- 2 pound refills for a paint job?????????????????????

·
Registered
819 Posts
if your bike is still short,,, ie. stock wheelbase, its gunna be a good idea to put a progressive controller on it so you can use the system to its fullest

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol!!..see.I can even trade out for nitrous!!!.lol what up B?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much is a progressive controller?........although I am looking into a longer s/arm

·
Registered
110 Posts
hangin out waitin on spring

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am also thinking about extentions.but don't like the bolt on factor!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts