Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Very minimalist. I like it. Been following your stuff here and on PB for a few years or so now and you've upped your game here. Would this be a fogger then?? How does this compete with your DI spraybar?
That's some serious power there bro! Nice vid.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very minimalist. I like it. Been following your stuff here and on PB for a few years or so now and you've upped your game here. Would this be a fogger then?? How does this compete with your DI spraybar?
That's some serious power there bro! Nice vid.
I categorize it more as a fan spray than a fogger. The hit is softer than my spraybar and it does lay down some power. There is a customer than dyno 371hp with my Fan spray nozzle. If you are not upping your game sooner or later you will find yourself at the bottom. :grin2:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Looks like a sweet setup for sure!

Could we run this before the filter for a small shot (30/35)? Does it matter that the secondary injectors are in the air box?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like a sweet setup for sure!

Could we run this before the filter for a small shot (30/35)? Does it matter that the secondary injectors are in the air box?
If you have secondary injectors in the lid of the airbox I would recommend installing it before the filter. That way the nitrous will not push the fuel spray around inside the airbox

·
Registered
438 Posts
Wow this kit looks crazy. I don't know much about nitrous, but how much would it be for something like this with a complete kit? Talk about spraying the house down..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow this kit looks crazy. I don't know much about nitrous, but how much would it be for something like this with a complete kit? Talk about spraying the house down..
My fan spray nozzle is $75 and the rest of the kit (2.5lb bottle, steel braided supply line, solenoid, activation wiring and a billet bottle bracket) is $350

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
If you have secondary injectors in the lid of the airbox I would recommend installing it before the filter. That way the nitrous will not push the fuel spray around inside the airbox
So its OK to spray nitrous thru an air filter? I always hear no is why I am asking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts