Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked my bike up from Redline Motorsports today. While it was there they dynoed it and I am very happy with the results. Baseline figures are 166.5 hp and with nos 203.84 hp. The mixture is still a little rich but we left it alone because I was pretty satisfied with the outcome. I am sure that with a little more tunning I should see mabey 10 more hp I will post pictures later I have the graph but the lines are very light. Plus it is too big to post as an attachment. If anybody knows how else I could post it let me know.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
post some pics if you can

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
almost 40HP. nice jump:eyecrazy: be sure to post a pic of what used to be your tire:lol: Enjoy!!!!!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whatever the biggest jet was is whats in it. I will double check after work monday.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tire started to bead up already just from the runs on the dyno. While I was there I started to price a new one. mabey I should buy stock in bridgestone or some other tire manufacturer.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The chart that is posted with the pictures is that one. The lines are very light so they didn't transfer very well. I will try to darken the sheet and post another copy. The video shows all of the runs and will be posted very soon.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought so but I do have it on video and I will strap it up again.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dyno's although supposed to be the same are never the same. A dyno is supposed to be used as a tuning device rather than to compare dyno's. So if he got 140 horse but 190 with nitrouse that works for him. Not mean to offend you, just saying that each dyno is different.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I completly agree, The dyno is a dynojet dyno.I am not offended by comments made on the forum but I will defend my claims. I don't doubt that the bike might put a different # down on another dyno but the 166.5 is what it has done so far. Who knows it may put more down. I am just happy with the results so far and I know the bike has the potential to make more with more tuning but, 204hp is pretty good for the cost of the parts and labor so far.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
MAVRIK said:
how Many Shot Will You Get?
I've often wondered the same. How many seconds of spray or 1/4 mile runs can you get from X ounce bottle? Would small hidable bottles last through 4-5 top end runs (up to a minute each run-guestimate)

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is a 2.5lb bottle. The kit came with a 1lb but for $10.00 more I got the 2.5. The reasoning was that the 1lb bottle lasts 12 seconds "from what MPS said" I needed more than that so I got the larger one. Now I will probally buy the smaller one anyways just to have the option of switching between the two. The larger one also giggles alot while riding I don't believe it will fall off but while on the street it would keep my mind away from what I need to be concentraiting on "riding". It looks awsome to me though. Plus if I ever needed to hide it theres no way with such a large bottle.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts