Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
6,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nieto to make Suzuki return at Kyalami

Not sure how long Neukirchner will be out, but if he's not back by Miller will Suzuki bring Nieto or could we see a Mladin - Spiies match up? :mouth_water:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I got a feeling, and knowing Mladin, he has no desire to race the WSBK round at Miller, seeing AMA is not racing there this year. He has won every race in AMA this year, I really think he has no interest in proving anything to anyone, he marchs to the beat of his own drum, we all know this by now.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
i got a feeling, and knowing mladin, he has no desire to race the wsbk round at miller, seeing ama is not racing there this year. He has won every race in ama this year, i really think he has no interest in proving anything to anyone, he marchs to the beat of his own drum, we all know this by now.
:+1:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I got a feeling, and knowing Mladin, he has no desire to race the WSBK round at Miller, seeing AMA is not racing there this year. He has won every race in AMA this year, I really think he has no interest in proving anything to anyone, he marchs to the beat of his own drum, we all know this by now.
Yhea yhea, we know but cant we savor the possibility? buzzkill.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts