Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can you say "#46"...NH is literally a non issue in MotoGp, i can understand why this helmet is still for sale...nothing against NH and his riding skills...yes, he can ride, but i`d much rather have one with a (rip) bulldog on it.....imho...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Can you say "#46"...NH is literally a non issue in MotoGp, i can understand why this helmet is still for sale...nothing against NH and his riding skills...yes, he can ride, but i`d much rather have one with a (rip) bulldog on it.....imho...
they sell those too! I dont like that make a wish lid too much. But the regular nicky arai is bad ass. Threat or not its a cool looking helmet with all the stars and stripes!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of the guys I work with came walking through the office last week with an AGV autographed by Rossi asking what it was worth - I said I'll give you a hundred bucks - [email protected] wouldn't take it.

LOL yeah that would have been a damn good deal LOL but you should tell him to put it on ebay if hes looking to sell it.. im sure he could get some nice $$$$$ for it....

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think he is going to keep it in his office (maybe I'll take it from him one day)
LOL yeah show him the price he can get for that thing if he puts it on ebay LOL then maybe he would change his mind ???
but I suppose if it were me Id prob hold on to it and put it in a case then sell it someday LOL maybe?????

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Great charity,good rider,worth $4k?
For anything to be signed by a celeb..and worth any value you need proof of an actual signature,as in pictures of the event.
Alot of counterfeit stuff floating around,and back room signatures.
Your big time celebs,only sign at shows and those usually cost money for a signature.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Great charity,good rider,worth $4k?
For anything to be signed by a celeb..and worth any value you need proof of an actual signature,as in pictures of the event.
Alot of counterfeit stuff floating around,and back room signatures.
Your big time celebs,only sign at shows and those usually cost money for a signature.
I'm not picking, but you sound like a "glass half empty" kinda guy

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Ding..ding..ding..
You nailed it,I give you a Ten!
Just sayin',spend $4k,make sure you get a picture!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts