Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yezzir. That’s my friend Jenn R. She's from here in Texas, ridding for Haulin Ass Motor sports out of Houston. That bike basically cam straight off the street, with very little prep and she road the s$#t out of it(ask Ruthless about it). There team went to GSXR for 2007 though. She can go low 9's on her stock motor busa as well.

However, lets all wish her the best and a speedy recovery. She went down (crashed) on her now turbo busa at the Texas Mile 2 weeks ago. I haven't talked to her yet but she's doing ok. Just really shook up. Dam cross winds down here can be a bia tch.

:zx_green:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TX-954 said:
Yezzir. That’s my friend Jenn R. She's from here in Texas, ridding for Haulin Ass Motor sports out of Houston. That bike basically cam straight off the street, with very little prep and she road the s$#t out of it(ask Ruthless about it). There team went to GSXR for 2007 though. She can go low 9's on her stock motor busa as well.

However, lets all wish her the best and a speedy recovery. She went down (crashed) on her now turbo busa at the Texas Mile 2 weeks ago. I haven't talked to her yet but she's doing ok. Just really shook up. Dam cross winds down here can be a bia tch.

:zx_green:
TX

I hope she recovers well. How in the hell does she launch and not even bring up the front end like she does????? Talk about some riding skills...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts