Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and the wife were out on Saturday night in the Truck on a straight 5 mile stretch of nothingness. We were cooking right along and passed a cop going the other direction. I knew it was a cop as soon as I saw them eat the brakes. Anyway, I didn't catch if he was a county or state boy but he clocked me in one county and pulled me over in the neighboring county. Don't know if that matters its been so long since I have been stopped. Long story short. I got a ticket for 91 in a 55 with a manditory court date I hope to hell that I can get court supervision on it. I don't need that one to show up on me. It figures that the first time I really play in my truck in 2 years and I get popped. Crap. :(

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Not sure what state you're in, but check to see if you can do a TBD.. trail by declaration.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Do a search on it here. I've written a very long detail how to on it. It's about %90 success rate to win. And if you don't, you can request a trail be de novo and do it all over again in court.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
There's a very specific way of doing a TBD. Read my threads on it. It's a step by step.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
your lucky. In Oklahoma, 25+ the limit is at the cops option tow, wreckless endangerment, and speeding ticket. Over 100mph is it supposed to be mandatory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts