Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum,

-Bull

owned 4 bikes now
90 Yamaha FZR600
94 Kawasaki ZX7
94 Kawasaki ZX7
05 ZX10R

Been out of the game for about 8 years, but couldnt pass up the deal on a gas efficient, 2 wheeled piece of transportation... yeah had to pass it off to the wife as a economical thing, as we have kids and she worries. Anyways, been gone for 6 years and they make a crazy amount of power now.

My last bike the ZX7 was 500lbs and 95 rwhp... WOW now 380ish and 150 rwhp. Anyways I bought this one wrecked, and salvage titled for 4,000 but it was really a great deal as the frame is untouched other than a scuff to the paint on the swingarm, it tracks straight as it should, and the engine is 99% intact. Small scuff on the Clutch cover.

Last impression is the SLIPPER CLUTCH is about the best piece of gear ever. Honestly this beast would be near unridable without that.

Anyways happy to be here and share info and experience on this forum for riding.

oh and if you ever see a Ducati 999r for cheap, let me know.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I have about 50,000 miles on a bike... never dropped one or wrecked, I know it is a matter of time, I just hope its a nice lowside.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
:welcome::welcome:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
:welcome: low sides are the preferred method if it has to happen

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Make no mistake I rather go my entire life without a wreck, but I am certain of few things in life, but there are 2 types of riders, those that have been down and those that are going to be down.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts