Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its that time of year again.. Im so glad that hockey is around the corner... I love my pens... They look pretty good for the preseaon!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
After yesterday, I have not written off the bears quite yet as I was about to, to start watching the blackhawks. Hopefully Chi can represent well in all sports this year.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After yesterday, I have not written off the bears quite yet as I was about to, to start watching the blackhawks. Hopefully Chi can represent well in all sports this year.
holy shit tell me about it... i thought it would of been easy for the stillers...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Aww shit! Hockey time! Let's do it!

Let's GO RANGERS...clap, clap, clapclapclap... Let's Go Rangers[/COLOR]!

Attachments

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
what is this hockey you speak of?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i was joshing, ive always lived where there is no snow (thank god) so hockey isnt even a sport where i come from. They are tough though and i have been to a game and its a good time.

Rugby players make hockey players look like fashion models:thefinger

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
i was joshing, ive always lived where there is no snow (thank god) so hockey isnt even a sport where i come from. They are tough though and i have been to a game and its a good time.

Rugby players make hockey players look like fashion models:thefinger
Nice..
The big difference is fighting on the ice - nobody realizes how hard it is to fight on skates.
Check out www.hockeyfights.com

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
My money is on the Penguins - big surprise there right? Lets go Pens!!!

PenguinsLogo.gif

Penguins.jpg

I will be making a roadtrip out to Mellon Arena for a game this year.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
IMO hockey is much better to watch in person than on tv. I went to see the Rangers @ MSG in NYC back in '01 my ex girl took me. And I was surprised at how much I liked hockey, I thought it was gonna be boring like it is on tv. But it was good! I haven't been into hockey since Gretzky was with the Kings back in the day! Now I just watch highlights on sportscenter an keep up with it that way. I seen Gretzky stepped down from coaching.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looking forward to the Banner raising Fri night! Got my new Fleury jersey complete with Stanley Cup Champions Patch ready for the season! Hoping to get to MN for the Pen's game. Try to get in one live game each season in a different arena, hopefuly next season will be in the Consol Energy Center!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ok I didn't want to start a new thread so don't jump on me for bringing up an old one.

We're based in Michigan so I've grown up as a Red Wings fan. They finally won in OT last night. They had a pretty bad run of losing in OT recently. Anybody see the game? Alfredson got his 700th career assist, OT game winning goal. Only four active players have ever achieved that. Jaromir Jager, Joe Thorton, and Teemu Selanne. Pretty sweet!

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=696893&navid=DL|DET|home

1 - 20 of 26 Posts