Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright fellers! post up how you feel your teams did in the draft this weekend. me being a Bears fan i have mixed reviews. i feel we did good in certain pics but let some key guys pass us by. i'm not sure the talent we picked up can help us right away. now if our starters stay healthy its a different story somewhat. i guess we'll see when the season starts! Go Bears!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
i kinda pissed the steelers didnt pick an offensive lineman... wtf do we need another running back... and another WR was alright... but we lost fanica... one hell of a player... were screwed this year anyhow... i hope we make it 10-6... if were luck

·
Registered
197 Posts
miami fan here, i cant complain, we will take all we can get. i hope we can atleast put 2 wins up this year, fuck did last year suck, oh well still love watching it

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i kinda pissed the steelers didnt pick an offensive lineman... wtf do we need another running back... and another WR was alright... but we lost fanica... one hell of a player... were screwed this year anyhow... i hope we make it 10-6... if were luck
i tell ya what bud i really wanted Mendanhall but you guys got him. he will give Willie Parker a nice compliment.and big Ben got his big receiver

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
steelers are going to be sacked the most of the nfl next year and i think everyone is figuring out the defense. So.....
ya Tomlin's reply to not replacing Fanica was "surround your qb with skilled players.." as opposed to a skilled line...

·
Registered
2,106 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
I am a HUGE college football fan and like the pro's too. San Diego has been my team since the early 80's. I think they did ok (maybe a B- or C+) in the draft, Devon Hester should turn out to be a good pick.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
i tell ya what bud i really wanted Mendanhall but you guys got him. he will give Willie Parker a nice compliment.and big Ben got his big receiver
that is def. true my friend... i cant wait... week 10 -15 is going to be tough for the steelers

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts