Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
6,738 Posts
Same here,, Marquez showed the skills of an old Pro.. The kid is a pleasure to watch !!!
:+1: It was a good race for sure. Watch his brother in Moto3 too...He is like 16 or 17, both great to watch and good for the sport. Set the DVR for 12:00PM EST on Tuesday for that one.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ya I watched it too!good battle between the 2 repsol honda's poor padrosa lol!rossi didn't do much :(! That new track did look pretty sweet thow!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Marquez is definitely one to watch! Could he be as great as Rossi? I hope so, because Rossi is going to retire from MotoGP one day and someone needs to fill the void. Stoner was good, but his personality sucked, and that's why it's been so easy to forget him.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Wait. Didn't some of you proclaim motogp a dying breed? All of a sudden motogp is now exciting? Hmm.

I'll step up. I have never said it was dying, I only stated that I found it less exciting than AMA and WSBK. So far this year IMO the moto2 races have still been more fun to watch. Quatar was a blow out and no drama (I dont find racing for 2,3,4 exciting. This weeks race was slightly better but not all that much. The Hondas ran away, and other than the one lap Marquez made the pass on it was generally dull. I find it boring when I know the outcome of the race after just a couple laps.

I know you are a Rossi fan, so I would imagine you found Quatar to be a great race. I however have no allegiance to any particular racer, so it was dull. I am glad that they at least got a TV deal worked out and I can see something anyhow. If I were to pick one of my choosing though it would be WSBK first, then prolly AMA, and Motogp.

I doubt many will share my views, but its my damn opinion :mrgreen: Since you asked I wont shy away or go into denial. I have enjoyed watching Marquez ride though, he certainly has been a bit of a savior.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wait. Didn't some of you proclaim motogp a dying breed? All of a sudden motogp is now exciting? Hmm.
The grid is a joke. Moto 2 is more exciting to watch than the GP but Marquez takes everything to another level. :eyecrazy: The race itself wasn't that exciting. Honda had a clear advantage on this track but the kid made everything better!:eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 36 Posts