Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
^^^you must be shitting me...no buell but this shit..........

I HOPE SOMEONE SLIPS AND FALLS ON THOSE CHROME RUNNING BOARDS :lol:

^^law suit coming there way...

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ab its an actual company!! Could you see taking that bike out on a track day lol

If you supercharged it . You could easily get in the Guiness book of world records for the fastest scooter on the planet .

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
^^^I'll pass on the "fastest scooter in the world" I think it may hold a new record soon enough as the "faster scooter to be discontinued though" :lol:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks for the post Jake but there is some questionable wording in your post...

1. great american motorcycle company

2. Harley davidsons marketing genius

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Astro I have Chronic pain ( constant 24hrs a day) sometimes in a bad stretch I dont sleep for 2 days or so . This has been one of those weeks. Been working on bike getting parts together for racing next season . Over did it . Mind is wandering . ill be up all night again Im afraid .

·
Registered
312 Posts
Astro I have Chronic pain ( constant 24hrs a day) sometimes in a bad stretch I dont sleep for 2 days or so . This has been one of those weeks. Been working on bike getting parts together for racing next season . Over did it . Mind is wandering . ill be up all night again Im afraid .
Thats why I'm up too. If you want to talk about possible solutions PM me and I can tell you what have worked for me. If not then that's cool too. Hope you find some relief. For the record, I wasn't taking a cheap shot at you if you took it that way...just being silly. Not a HD fan but to each his own as they say.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One day the Chinese will copy the Harley using pot metal as they always do. Royal Enfield motorcycles built in India are made with lousey pot metal. Bikes are beautiful, and put together well. But wear out in 30 to 40,000miles . Being most people never put that many miles on a motorcycle . No one is the wiser. Ultimate Motorcycling magazine did a piece on how well they are made . Various articles have been on sub par quality of there metal.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Astro At second glance I figured you where kidding . lol My spine is degeneraing AND I had a horrific crash at pocano raceway years ago and the nerves interconnect . SO if you pinch 1 nerve it effects .. say 10? i ave done EVERY know non drug pain relef known to man . even went to VFPS (pain center on east coast . they just said i was out of luck too much damage .. Doctors wont operate in fear of paralization .( nerves criss crossed so to speak)
Astro does sitting in a car give you p gereater pain than a motorcycle because your sitting with legs forward putting pressure on lower back? i ride all winter because of that .

·
Registered
312 Posts
Astro At second glance I figured you where kidding . lol My spine is degeneraing AND I had a horrific crash at pocano raceway years ago and the nerves interconnect . SO if you pinch 1 nerve it effects .. say 10? i ave done EVERY know non drug pain relef known to man . even went to VFPS (pain center on east coast . they just said i was out of luck too much damage .. Doctors wont operate in fear of paralization .( nerves criss crossed so to speak)
Astro does sitting in a car give you p gereater pain than a motorcycle because your sitting with legs forward putting pressure on lower back? i ride all winter because of that .
That sucks dude. My condition started from hardcore wear and tear and just got worse and worse. Sounds simple but there is a little more to it but this isn't about me. It seems that most folks that have your kind of condition that resulted from an accident of some sorts is much more complex. My issue is somewhat pinpointed but yours has seemed to have effected many different aspects of your spine and I can see how it could be so complex. The fact that you are not receiving anything for pain or sleep seems rather barbaric even if they refuse to operate.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have meds but not enough . its the new .. war on drugs .. The Dea has reached an offical conclution ( for whole country ) thet it is better fr a person to have constant pain out of work and a burden on tax payers than be dependant on medicine . BTW you can drive ect on pain meds if you have Chronic pain . You dont get high as long as you dont take more than the amount to stop the pain .. My sister works at an old folks home . they cut there meds back in fear of being dependant on meds . What bullshit they are dying anyway for christ sake !! let them be free of pain in thier last days ... My dream is to have a DEA Beaurocrate get in a car crash . as I see him breeding I say ..Sorry , cant give you pain meds , we dont want to get you dependant now do we? But I have a few Motrin in my glove box if you want them . If motrin takes a persons pain away they are just sissys lol

·
Registered
312 Posts
i have meds but not enough . its the new .. war on drugs .. The Dea has reached an offical conclution ( for whole country ) thet it is better fr a person to have constant pain out of work and a burden on tax payers than be dependant on medicine . BTW you can drive ect on pain meds if you have Chronic pain . You dont get high as long as you dont take more than the amount to stop the pain .. My sister works at an old folks home . they cut there meds back in fear of being dependant on meds . What bullshit they are dying anyway for christ sake !! let them be free of pain in thier last days ... My dream is to have a DEA Beaurocrate get in a car crash . as I see him breeding I say ..Sorry , cant give you pain meds , we dont want to get you dependant now do we? But I have a few Motrin in my glove box if you want them . If motrin takes a persons pain away they are just sissys lol
Yeah, they give you what THEY think is enough. I have been fighting that fight for years bro. I am mature enough to understand that they value they're careers but in all that BS the human factor is forgotten. I GD guarantee you that privileged people will never suffer like the common man and I consider myself a conservative! I don't want to get into some political rant but that is where it all starts. If the gov can scare the docs enough we get fu*#ed. Of course there is a lot more that goes into it but we can save that for another thread. BTW, you are correct...OTC meds are completley worthless unless your 10 years old. Good luck friend.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
you must have seen a Navy Corpsman, knee pain "motrin", broken bone "motrin", bad cut "motrin", sucking chest wound "motrin". Military thinks motrin is the cure all. By the way sorry to hear about your situation.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,083 Posts
1). Is that a joke?...then again I would just asoon ride that thing than any other Harley Ive seen.

2). Jake and Astro, Sorry to hear that you guys are dealing with chronic pain. I hope somehow, someway you guys can find some relief. Keep pressing on.

·
Registered
312 Posts
1). Is that a joke?...then again I would just asoon ride that thing than any other Harley Ive seen.

2). Jake and Astro, Sorry to hear that you guys are dealing with chronic pain. I hope somehow, someway you guys can find some relief. Keep pressing on.
1. I was thinking the same thing when I saw it :lol:.

2. Thanks for the kind words :wink:

Take care

1 - 16 of 16 Posts