Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all from Vermont! Riding season has wrapped up for the year here but people are unloading bikes so I couldn't help but look and see what's out there. I don't know much about the ZX-10r but always wanted one and I'm about to be the owner of a 2007 w/ 27k on the books. The guy wanted $3000 but will take $2500 so I jumped on it. Currently, my stable holds a 96 ZX-9r and a 2016 C-1400. Love 'em both and I hope they like their new sibling! Any thoughts on the '07 are welcome. \m/

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,560 Posts
Welcome to the party!

If you've never ridden a ZX-10R before and have the other bikes you mentioned, then you're in for a treat! Even more so if you picked up the proper green version! I loved my '06. My only complaint of it right of the floor was the front brakes. That was a quick, easy, cheap upgrade that made that bike pretty perfect! This day and age, the older models are a bit long-in-the-tooth and behind the times a bit. That doesn't mean it's a bad bike at all, it just doesn't have all the fancy electronic do-dads like the new ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the party!

If you've never ridden a ZX-10R before and have the other bikes you mentioned, then you're in for a treat! Even more so if you picked up the proper green version! I loved my '06. My only complaint of it right of the floor was the front brakes. That was a quick, easy, cheap upgrade that made that bike pretty perfect! This day and age, the older models are a bit long-in-the-tooth and behind the times a bit. That doesn't mean it's a bad bike at all, it just doesn't have all the fancy electronic do-dads like the new ones.
Thanks man, can not wait to shred!! Haha, I wish it was a green meanie like my 9, it looks more like a fire engine.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello all from Vermont! Riding season has wrapped up for the year here but people are unloading bikes so I couldn't help but look and see what's out there. I don't know much about the ZX-10r but always wanted one and I'm about to be the owner of a 2007 w/ 27k on the books. The guy wanted $3000 but will take $2500 so I jumped on it. Currently, my stable holds a 96 ZX-9r and a 2016 C-1400. Love 'em both and I hope they like their new sibling! Any thoughts on the '07 are welcome. \m/
Welcome! Post some pics of the machines!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts