Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I just made a membership to this forum, but I have been a lurker since 2008. I started riding back in February 2007 on a Ninja 250. I rode that lil’ ninja to death and put 10,000 miles on it by the time I sold it in November 2007 for a 2008 Honda CBR600RR (Graffiti Edition). I still have the Honda, and right now I have 21,000 miles on it. My heart is green and I miss the fondness I had for Kawasaki. A few times I thought about jumping to a ZX-10R, but I don’t feel that I fully exploited my abilities until I had some races at the track. I tear up back country roads all the time, but I wish to fully develop my talent before moving to the liter class.

Anyway, I have been trying to create an account at your sister site zx-6r.net and it won’t let me. I fail at the image verification and NOSPAM question each time. I see users on there and I suspect this might be a recent problem. I am thinking about going to a 2009 or 2010 ZX-6r model. I miss the green.

-Joe

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome.... Soon enough you will want the 10.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
try a 6r nothing wrong with that...zx10 is still a wonderful bike:) LOVE THE MOWHAWK

1 - 11 of 11 Posts