Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Found this site while looking around the net for similar minded people. I recently purchased a 2013 zx10r abs black and white and i have to say so far it is way better than what i was riding previously, "Cough Ninja 250 Cough".

So great to be here. Also if anyone know of a mod i can use with no to much wiring to make the headlights both light up when on low beam. I don't know if this is possible without you HID / Xenon lights. but would like to know.

Cheers

Adam

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replys

Cheers guys

I look into a suspension tune -AK-. Also how do you find the 3 (technically) 4 traction control setting. Plus I've been treating her real nice. I also am a heavy set rider more around 110 kg. But she has no trouble with me on her at all.

And for the wiring no idea if its the same as gen 3 i would assume most of it should be seeing how its a winning design but will let you know. Im thinking something with relays in it. Also i wonder if you can get dual voltage normal lights?.

Cheers

Adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.