Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am Miki from Barcelona. I bought my flamant 2020 zx10r a few months ago and got the racing kit installed. I hope I can make good friends here and learn a lot from your experience. Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey! Soooo good to know from you again! It's been a while, uh? How are you doing? You got a liter kawi too! Luckily we are all ok here, and I even managed to enjoy quite a few track days during this crazy year. I am still adapting myself to this racing beast, with some effort. I have to confess I even got a little scared the first day I rode it, LOL.

·
Registered
18 zx10r
652 Posts
Hey! Soooo good to know from you again! It's been a while, uh? How are you doing? You got a liter kawi too! Luckily we are all ok here, and I even managed to enjoy quite a few track days during this crazy year. I am still adapting myself to this racing beast, with some effort. I have to confess I even got a little scared the first day I rode it, LOL.
Lol. Same here. I got used to it after the first track day. Plenty of track days around here last year and this year. I also picked up a new Ninja 400.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'm loving the orange! Post up more glamour shots if you have them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts