Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say hello to all you ZX10R nut heads out there :hello: and I wish you a great and safe Thanksgiving day.

I have a 2004 ZX10R in pearl black. I have modified it quit a bit. I have ridden all the 1000's (minus the Suzook) and I always go back to my 10. I think we are very lucky to be able to buy and ride these kind of bikes(considering what's going on in the world )...so I am thankfull :eek:ccasion1

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Ehab said:
I say hello to all you ZX10R nut heads out there :hello: and I wish you a great and safe Thanksgiving day.

I have a 2004 ZX10R in pearl black. I have modified it quit a bit. I have ridden all the 1000's (minus the Suzook) and I always go back to my 10. I think we are very lucky to be able to buy and ride these kind of bikes(considering what's going on in the world )...so I am thankfull :eek:ccasion1
:thumbsup: back at ya Bro! how 'bout some pics of your whip

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:welcome:
T-day wishes right back at ya! And you are right, we are the luckiest nation on the face of the earth.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
:welcome: Hope you enjoy the site.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This site is very cool so far, must be the pleaures that the ZX10R gives us . I belong to other bike sites and some of them are out right rude.

Thx to all for the welcome...

To my friends in the UK, how are you guys. I went to school at Sussex Univ. I miss England like my second home...Cheers!!!

BTW, I tried to post a jpg, but size is too large. How do I reduce a pic from 1.88mb to 190+kb?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Ehab said:
This site is very cool so far, must be the pleaures that the ZX10R gives us . I belong to other bike sites and some of them are out right rude.

Thx to all for the welcome...

To my friends in the UK, how are you guys. I went to school at Sussex Univ. I miss England like my second home...Cheers!!!

BTW, I tried to post a jpg, but size is too large. How do I reduce a pic from 1.88mb to 190+kb?
try this one.
http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?qt=resize+jpg&tg=dl-2001&search.x=13&search.y=6

BD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts