Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, got my first Zx10r 2012. Not new to bikes, I have been riding and racing motocross for many years. Been riding street and doing track days for many years as well. I live in Thousand Oaks Ca and frequent the local canyons. Good to meet you all.

·
Registered
581 Posts
What's up guys, got my first Zx10r 2012. Not new to bikes, I have been riding and racing motocross for many years. Been riding street and doing track days for many years as well. I live in Thousand Oaks Ca and frequent the local canyons. Good to meet you all.
All Hail The Prophet!

Nice to meet you too! Was thinking we were gonna meet by some pearly white gates but on the interwebs is even better :hello:

A lot of great info for the bike on here, be sure to utilize that fancy search function.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the name from a friend who said I am very good at predicting the future. It's my handle on the Zx6r site as I ride a Zx6r too. Looking forward to contributing and learning a bit as well. I am a good suspension set up guy. Just put Racetech Goldvalves front and rear in my 2012 Zx10. Haven't had a chance to test them out yet. Still getting the salvage title paperwork done. What a hassle...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts