Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd come around. I am looking into upgrading after selling my '05 10r. I loved that thing, but it's time for something new.

My first question for you guys, Is the '10 10 worth it over an '08-'09. I know where a green and a blue '08 are that are left-overs. I can get a good deal on them, and I really like the blue. I'm ready to get something so the modding can begin.:mrgreen:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
:welcome:..... i dont think id waste time on the 2010 model if you can get a great deal on an 08...... just my opinion....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I'm leaning towards. I hate to say it, but I had thought about a fireblade. I like the idea of that curb weight.

·
Registered
163 Posts
:welcome: I also hate to say it, but I almost bought the Honda as well. The seller was being a prick, so I went in another direction. I can very easily say that I'm happier with the ninja 10. So, for what it's worth --- Kawi owners are COOLER than Honda owners.:mrgreen:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
:welcome:
The 2010 is pretty well the same bike with minor changes. If you can get a good deal on 08/09, then I say go for it.:eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome to the site!

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts