Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Saying whats up! Been reading this forum for a few weeks now and I love it. I live in Niceville Florida anyone in the area hit me up for some rides sometimes.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
:welcome:

Reactions: 06blackpearl

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Elite I think I have seen your bike around 06' right? There are not alot of 10's in town I have noticed. Thanks for the welcomes

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have a magma 05 , i know of 2 other first gens and 1 2nd gen. hit me up if ya wanna ride sometime. just a couple weeks and we'll be back in the full time warm .

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will most def. hit you up. My roomate has a little r6 he gets aggravated riding with me, he is fun to ride with. Always trying to keep up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
is that your bike still in pieces? i had to put a motor in mine last year , spun a bearing. looked very similar

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That would be the effects of Nitrous. Blown piston rings then all sorts of friedness in the crank area. Don't ask me how but it happend. Bike is all back together and runs like a champ. I got it back together around Dec. really haven't gotten any saddle time with it since it's been so damn cold. Taking it to GA next week hopefully some warm weather and somewhat twisty roads unlike here in florida.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Welcome, I'm in Panama City. In fact I think some of the PC Gang is headed to Niceville on Saturday. I'm not sure if I'm able to make it or not though. I work til noon and they're wanting to leave by 11:15.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
:welcome::welcome: